• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am new and French.

Years
    Well, I'm not bad at French however, I avoid speaking it, so I don't look like a fool if I make mistakes.

Je vais aller à Nouvelle-Caledonie en decembre, alors j'ai besoin parler francais.
    Bienvenue à Pokecommunity. Oubliez-pas regarder les regles.

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
    Salut et bienvenue à Pokecommunity! J'espère que vous avez un bon temps!

Let me know if I have made any mistakes! I'm suppossed to be able to speak conversational French! J'aime la langue français! :D

Phixum

Little presence of insanity
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 23, 2012
    Heeeeeey there! French people ~ so awesome! I have a French classmate, so I'm feeling rather excited to meet another french ;p

I hope you have a good time here. Please don't hesitate to PM me if you want to chat ^_^

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Welcome to the community. Have fun.

Likewise

Bye.
    Years
    Bonjour monsieur Chimera!
    Il y a beaucoup de personnes qui parlent la français ici á PC donc n'avoir pas peur, votre anglais va devenir mieau :)
    N'oublie pas de lire les règles et T'AMUSER!

Back