• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I am new, that is why this is here...

Mariohammer

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    Anyway I'm Mariohammer, nice to meet you all! *waves to people* I've played every single Pokemon game in the US except Box and Channel. I like silver and snap the most. So anyway hi and I hope I make some friends!!!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Mariohammer said:
    Anyway I'm Mariohammer, nice to meet you all! *waves to people* I've played every single Pokemon game in the US except Box and Channel. I like silver and snap the most. So anyway hi and I hope I make some friends!!!

Hmm, does BOX count as a game? I've also played all the Pokemon games too!

Anyways, welcome to the boards Mariohammer~! *waves back at you*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Welcome to the PC. (I think I haven't said this for a long time)
    First posting in this forum can take a big bite outta your time so be
    prepared to leave a space in your schedule blank! (sarcasticly)
    Have fun.....!

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
    Years
    hi welcome to PC! even though I'm rather new also there's nothing in the rules that says I can't welcome you *looks over rules*

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Heeeeloooooo MMario. Welcome here *wawes backs* welcom here. If I say im amazing, kris just gonna come and call me mental sick :D J/K anyway if you ever need help just pm me, cya.

Neko-sama

The Perverted GFX God
    Years
    Hehe danny says im his stalker :P dont be silly danny im just a warning bell for those victims u try to get :P

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Welcome to the forums, Mariohammer! I hope you have fun here!

If you want to be added to my friends list, please PM me :)

Back