• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am New

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
Years
  • Hello there, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. As the others didn't mention, but make sure you read the community rules and the FAQ if you have any questions.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Welcome to PC, ~Pokemon~Platinum~.
    Thats quite an interesting name you got there, I wouldn't have thought of using this ~ as part of my name.
    I bet your anticipating Platinum's release, which is pretty much what a vast majority of members here are looking forward to, aswell.
    Lastly, you should read the following: The main rules, the section rules, the FAQ, the announcements, and the global announcements. (There located at the top of each section; Expect to find three global announcenments in each forum (Some have more, deponding on which forum your viewing))
    Have fun!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hello hello!

Welcome to the forums~.

Hope you have fun around here. ^^

Back