• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I am Sir Wailord, and welcome to PC

Years
  • I am a Whale on Pokecommunity, where is your Arceus now?

Welcome all who have joined, I hope I'll see you around.

If you don't see me, look for the giant whale that is just wondering about the place.

Anyway, I am happy to be a part of PC and thanks to Srinator for introducing me to this.

Thanks to Wind Heart as well for helping me. I will see you people later ^_^ *Wailord Cry*

srinator

huehuehuehue :) lol , glad to see you here man (+1 to friends list )

well wailord , this place is actually fun , you can ask doubts about your team in the battle center.
    everyone is nice and welcome-y lol ,
    all those people who's names are in blue are mods , you can ask them for any help you want ( i dont know why i am being so nice to you lolol)
    so well u can always chat with me , make some new friends .

cya around man ,you are already one of my best friends on the server , lets spark that here as well :)

hue hue hue hue

take care and have fun

~srinator

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • *Wailord Cry right back*
    Welcome to PC, Sir Wailord! Nice to meet you too in PC! We've meet on battle servers before, but it's nice that you finally take your step at joining this awesome forum! If you need help, you could ask us or even staffs like Cirno. Have a nice day!

Years
  • Thank you for doing this, I could do a front flip but I'd rather not crash the server. Huehuehue

I'm sure I'll learn how to do all this soon enough and hopefully stop crashing Chrome.
    Seriously, I open more than 2 tabs and it takes a hissy fit ;_;

Anyways, if I need help, then I know what to do. Thanks again :D

Years
  • Hey there Sir Wailord, and welcome to PC! :)

I thought I've seen you around on PC's battle server before. I go by ServineKing around those parts. :3c

If you have any questions, do not feel free to hesitate in asking a Moderator, Super Moderator, Staff Admin or even Rukario the site admin. ;D

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! ^_^

Back