• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello i am Thunder wolf i need a friend?

Thunder wolf

my band: Saint Wolves of Mary
    Years
    My website is

Oh yeah want your own boards sign up at
    :16: :16: :1: :15: :chu: :13: :latias: :20: :os: :classic: :laugh: :D :P :surprised :sleeping: :'( :tired: :cheeky: :cool: :5:

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Hi,welcome to the pokecommunity,have fun posting here!

I think your not supposed to post those links,you can put them in your signature though.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    Thunder wolf said:
    My website is

Oh yeah want your own boards sign up at
    :16: :16: :1: :15: :chu: :13: :latias: :20: :os: :classic: :laugh: :D :P :surprised :sleeping: :'( :tired: :cheeky: :cool: :5:

Heeeloooo TWolf. :laugh: Oh, and no links to websites or forums*

anyway welcome to PC. Get some frienz + post alot= alot of fun :^) if you need any help just pm me. Now I will disapear......*waits for the bus* in a second I will disapear......

*Only in your siggy.

Finglonger

Leper messiah
    Years
    0_0 klar, willkommen. yeah well I don't have much to say, I like to keep things short and sweet. well maybe not short and sweet per se, more like lengthly and informative. I suppose. anyhow, pm me if you want to be friends, provided youre not terribly annoying.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Thunder Wolf, I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    Hello and welcome to PC. If you need a friend then PM me. Have fun and post a lot!

Back