• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello...i guess

mr.bob467

youngster Bob
Years
  • hello. i am Mr.Bob. you probaly dont care. my fav pokemon is pikachu. everytime i play 1st gen i buy a magikarp. its such a good deal

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha you'd be surprised, the community here is really nice and we like hearing about new members. Give us a chance and you'll sure to enjoy your stay a lot more. :P My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu too actually! (always have and always will be) Ha I bought the Magikarp as a kid thinking it was a great deal.. now I just buy it just because it's funny. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • hello. i am Mr.Bob. you probaly dont care. my fav pokemon is pikachu. everytime i play 1st gen i buy a magikarp. its such a good deal

Hi Mr.Bob467.

hello...i guess

I herd u liek Magikarpz?

Make sure to contact any moderators if you have questions.

Me not liek Magikarpz coz they are weak, me liek Oshawottz.

- Hikari10

mr.bob467

youngster Bob
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ha you'd be surprised, the community here is really nice and we like hearing about new members. Give us a chance and you'll sure to enjoy your stay a lot more. :P My favourite Pokemon is Pikachu too actually! (always have and always will be) Ha I bought the Magikarp as a kid thinking it was a great deal.. now I just buy it just because it's funny. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you stick around, and hope to see you around! :)
    Thanks

Me not liek Magikarpz coz they are weak - Hikari10
    tell that to my Gyarados

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 25
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Hiya Mr.Bob~! Don't worry i join today too! Hope you have a great time here and make great friends~ :D

Years
  • Welcome. :)

I'm new to the forum as well, so I know the feeling :)

From what I can tell, the community here is great. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Welcome to PC! Yes everyone is friendly here and I plan on adding to the kindness so hope you stick around! :D

Back