• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. (I have little to no idea what I'm doing.)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2020
    Hi, all. My username is Gomo, and I used to play Pokemon a lot. It was something I played a LOT of when I was a kid, and the Pokemon games I grew up with are special to me. (I grew up with D/P/Pt and HG/SS. I have since played most of FireRed and Ruby, too.)

Just recently, I decided to try and fulfill my fantasy of making a great Pokemon game. However, with it came the realization that I have no idea what to do with a computer. I don't even have any idea if this is the right way to post. That's how bad I am with technology. So, I've been going through some of Thundaga's Pokemon Essentials tutorials, and I'm still really lost...

So, that why I decided to join. I'd like to have some support in this project. I also decided that it might be fun to hang around people who also like Pokemon, and, when browsing the forums, I found that everybody seems generally friendly.

So, yeah, that's what's up with me. Hi, everybody.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PokeCommunity! If you're looking to start making your own game, you've defiantly come to the right place. There's plenty of tutorials to help as you start. You can always ask questions, especially if you don't understand something. I'm more than sure you'll find the help you're looking for. Good luck with your game, and again, welcome to the community!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Gomo! Welcome to the community! Luckily, even if you have no idea what you're doing on these forums, you're surrounded by fellow Pokemon lovers - so it can't be all bad! We've got many veteran game devs here, so I guarantee you'll be able to learn quite a bit as you integrate yourself into the community. Best of luck to you!

Years
    Hello!
    I'm also new here,but,this seems defiantly the right place to set up a pokemon game,because you get info and support from all over the world.i wish you goodluck with the game,and if you succeed i would love to try it!
    Ps,i'm always looking for in game friends,so leave a message if you want. ;)

Back