• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello! I'm Ena :3

enanan

Ena
    Days
    Helloooo! I'm Ena/Venn and I joined recently to talk to others like me and to try to help others (specifically with art related things). My favorite pokemon is Noivern, and my favorite legendary is Giratina!

I would love to help others who need help with designs for fan games or just designs for anything, really. I'll post examples of my art below! :3 If you wish to contact me, my discord username is enanans_ ! Please be nice people.

Hello! I'm Ena :3

Years
    Helloooo! I'm Ena/Venn and I joined recently to talk to others like me and to try to help others (specifically with art related things). My favorite pokemon is Noivern, and my favorite legendary is Giratina!

I would love to help others who need help with designs for fan games or just designs for anything, really. I'll post examples of my art below! :3 If you wish to contact me, my discord username is enanans_ ! Please be nice people.

Hello Ena, and welcome to the forums!
    I think the Art Studio section is the one for you!
    Noivern and Giratina are great Pokémon indeed! I love Dragon type pokémon too!
    How long have you been into Pokémon ?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Hello there and welcome to the PC! It's great to have you here!

You have some really nice art designs there! How long have you been into drawing artwork? Do you have a favorite picture?

Also, no need to worry about people here not being nice, if any start to get particularly rude, just let one of us Mods know! 👍 (though in my almost full year on the site, I've only ever seen a couple of people that I'd say were rude to others, and they aren't around anymore)

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years

Hello enanan! welcome!
    I love to draw as well, I hope to see you in the art section! also, your art style is awesome!
    Well, if you're confused about anything, feel free to ask me any questions! :D

enanan

Ena
    Days
    Hello there and welcome to the PC! It's great to have you here!

You have some really nice art designs there! How long have you been into drawing artwork? Do you have a favorite picture?

Also, no need to worry about people here not being nice, if any start to get particularly rude, just let one of us Mods know! 👍 (though in my almost full year on the site, I've only ever seen a couple of people that I'd say were rude to others, and they aren't around anymore)

Thank you!! I've been into drawing since I was about 3-4 but got really serious about it when I was around 9-10. I first started drawing digitally when I was 11, starting on my ipad/phone with my finger before being able to afford a drawing tablet at 14, and I've been drawing since then.

So far, my favorite picture I've drawn would have to be Nemferu, who is featured in the first art I showed.

Thank you for taking time to talk to me and ask me questions :D

Hello enanan! welcome!
    I love to draw as well, I hope to see you in the art section! also, your art style is awesome!
    Well, if you're confused about anything, feel free to ask me any questions! :D

Thank you so much!! :D It's a pleasure to be here!

I really love your art and your characters as well! If there's any characters you'd like me to draw, don't hesitate to let me know (I'd love to draw them!!)

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Thank you!! I've been into drawing since I was about 3-4 but got really serious about it when I was around 9-10. I first started drawing digitally when I was 11, starting on my ipad/phone with my finger before being able to afford a drawing tablet at 14, and I've been drawing since then.

So far, my favorite picture I've drawn would have to be Nemferu, who is featured in the first art I showed.

Thank you for taking time to talk to me and ask me questions :D
    --

Thank you so much!! :D It's a pleasure to be here!

I really love your art and your characters as well! If there's any characters you'd like me to draw, don't hesitate to let me know (I'd love to draw them!!)

I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Hello. I merged your two posts since they were in a row, but you can always reply to several users at once, but quoting them before writing your post.

Also, you might have missed my greetings to you above. ^^

Back