• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello i'm french

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    Good morning I am French! I come on your sitre because I find that he is splendid. I do not speak English, I use a translator.

Years
    Ignore the idiot above. He'll be banned when a mod sees all his rubbish he's posting.

Anyway, welcome to the forum! ^^

Enjoy it! We are a nice group of Pokemon fans.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Ah, vous parlez Français? Moi aussi! Bienvenue à PC, j'espère que tu t'amuses ici. :)
    Welcome to PC. :3 I hope you'll have fun here.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Oh, tu parles le francais? Je parle le francais aussi! Comment ca va? (ignore how I don't use accents)

Je ne bonne pas parle, have a good time!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Vraiment! Vous parlez le français! Directement sur le frère. Bien bonjour et soyez bienvenus à Pokecomunity!

Yeah! You speak French! Right on brother. Well hello and welcome to Pokecomunity!

Have fun!
    Beach~

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Oh, tu parles francais! Bonne, nous avon besoin des francophones sur PC. Est-ce que tu habite dans comme la France, ou Quebec, ou ou?

(Je sais, pas des accents)

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    This thread is well over a month old. Please do not revive old threads. Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back