• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm new here.

~::Latias::~

Kawaii-ness!
Years
  • Hello! I'm new here, and I adore Latias. And Cream the Rabbit from the Sonic the hedgehog series. I hope I can make some new friends here, and have a fun time. I shall now tell you about myself. I'm a girl, and I'm 12. My favourite pokemon are Latias and Bayleef, and my favourite color is pink. I'm a gentle little girl, and am generally kind, as some say. I'm not self confident though. I am known as Cream Lily on Sonic the hedgehog forums, and I am no newbie to forums. ^^ So....hello!

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Awww...you are so kawaii! <3 You remind me of me when I was extremely obsessed with Latias. She was my favorite Pokemon and I adored her very much, I still do, but not as much ^^; I am proud to welcome you to PC~ I am sure you'll have a fun time here and you will enjoy your stay ^___^ If not, I'll be sad T.T Well anyway, check out the rules so you won't get in trouble and PM me if you need any help or wanna be friends ^_______^

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • XD Welcome to PC!! Hope you enjoy your stay here at the community. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. XD

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there Latias, welcome to the PC!
    ^^ Hope you have fun around here.
    Just remember to follow the rules, and all will be good!

~ Peace

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
  • Hello ~::Latias::~ I'm an old Sonic fan (I still am, more or less). But I also like other games, including Pokemon. We could have a Sonic dicussion sometime.

Anyway, welcome to PC. I've only just joined a few days ago (see my thread for more info). I hope you enjoy your time here.;)

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Hey Latias. Its always good to see a new Memebr with the riht attitude. Don't forget to read the rules and to have fun!

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC Latias please do enjoy your stay here and I'm sure you'll make heaps of friends trust me^^ feel free to PM me anytime you wish to be friends or talk *bows* once again welcome

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yes enjoy, glad you joined, read the rules, have fun, and ohhh I guess you could say I was a big fan of sonic x and other stuff and just pm me if you want to be friends or have a little trouble or maybe chat??

altarialover :t334:

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • Hello! So you like Latias. I like her pretty much too. Those two are really nice!Welcome here and enjoy your stay. I liked the way you described yourself.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
  • Hi! I'm new here too. But I'm NOT a newbie to forums, either. Know what? You sound like my sister. ^_^ If you wanna be friends or anything, let me know!

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Welcome welcome! Hope you have a fun time here at PokeCommunity!
    I'm still a big Sonic Fan myself, but not as obsessed with it as I was before. You seem really nice, so once again enjoy yourself!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Aww, you're so cute! <3 I'm sure you'll have a fun time here, we have a lot of friendly members here on PC. =D I like Bayleef too, especially Ash's, it's so cute. X3 Have a wonderful time, PM me if you have any questions. ^^

~Kelsey

Back