• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    Hi people........... Im new to PokeCommunity (PC). I like anime and video games and stuff like that. So yeah.. *nervous*

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
    Years
  • Hi I Just Lost! Welcome to the forums!!!

Don't worry, you have nothing to be nervous about if you're into anime and video games - you're in the perfect place for all that :)

What kind of video games and anime are you specifically into? :)

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to the Community I Just Lost :). I used to be nervous too you know! ;), so i know how you feel!. Overtime i started to lose my nervousness because of all the nice people and staff here :D. So, just be brave and have fun!!!

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jul 5, 2015
    lol thanks Calem and CliCliW
    i play a whole bunch of video games.. like cod, megaman, pokemon, zelda, sr3, and etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2013
    Hi, I Just Lost nice to meet you. *smiles* Welcome to PC. Hope you like it here. :3

Years
  • Hello, welcome to the Pokecommunity :D It's always great to see new members come to this forums every day. It gives the great feeling a lot of share the same interests :3

Back