• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new!

smeargler

Smeargle Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hello everyone, I'm new but I hope you'll recognize the name "smeargler" soon! I'm working on a Rom Hack right now with a different focus than most so once it becomes the most popular one out there (just kidding it will not) the name "smeargler" will be legend. :)

Good attitude! Work hard and keep your chin up; I'm sure you'll make an awesome game in the future. Still have to try a few more ROM hacks myself since it's been a while.. better get on that soon wuh.

Anyways, welcome, smeargler. :) Hope you'll enjoy PC and everything it has to offer given how much there is to do here. Be sure to let a staff member know if you need some help during your journey on the forum, yes?

smeargler

Smeargle Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Good attitude! Work hard and keep your chin up; I'm sure you'll make an awesome game in the future. Still have to try a few more ROM hacks myself since it's been a while.. better get on that soon wuh.

Anyways, welcome, smeargler. :) Hope you'll enjoy PC and everything it has to offer given how much there is to do here. Be sure to let a staff member know if you need some help during your journey on the forum, yes?

Sure thing! I'm gonna be the very best! Anyway, thanks for the praise!

Miikroniix

Hopeful Hacker
    Years
    Hey Smeargler! I'm pretty new here too, but I LOVE Hacking ROM's. I'm definitely not the best though. Though I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can if you need it!

smeargler

Smeargle Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2014
    Hey Smeargler! I'm pretty new here too, but I LOVE Hacking ROM's. I'm definitely not the best though. Though I'd be happy to help in whatever way I can if you need it!

Nice! If you click on my signature link I've got an idea for a ROM hack if you're interested we could talk!

Miikroniix

Hopeful Hacker
    Years
    That actually sounds kinda cool, just FYI, my main hacking skills lay in just making trainers, maps, editing weaker pokemon to make them better. I'm no super scripter, (I can do most everything except those event tiles). And I'm definitely NOT a graphic designer.

Back