• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, i'm new

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    I just joined this website today and hope to stay for a while.
    I would like to get more friend codes for friend safaris, so I would appreciate it if any of you messaged me with your friend code or left it here.
    This is my friend code; 0146-8733-4520
    My in game name is Taylor
    I hope to get to talk to a lot of people here ^,^

Also, I am breeding a lot of pokemon and am willing to trade. I can also give them pokerus easily if you would like.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    You picked an awesome Website. I believe in the trade corner there is a particular thread where everybody cab post their FC, as well as I would advice placing it in your signature so people can view it while you create other threads.

As I mentioned there is a trade corner, so that will be a great place for you to make your trades tthat you would like to do. We have a very active section and some awesome people loaded with Pokemon willing to trade.

Is your name Taylor? Or just your in game name? I'd like to know more about you! Anyways, welcome to PC, Eclipse. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, feel free to click my name and shoot me a Message. Have a good one!

Hiya Eclipse! Or Taylor, whatever you prefer. n~n Welcome to PC!

Glad to see you've already gotten involved in the friend code thread in our X/Y board, you'll make a lot of friends that way. I recently made a bit more space on my 3DS friends list so if you'd like to add me you should send a private message so we can work things out. Always fun to make more in-game friends. :)

Enjoy your time posting around and trading! Our trade community's really active so you'll have a lot to do over there. If you ever need help you're welcome to shoot a message to one of our lovely staff members. Have fun.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2014
    Greetings Eclipse! Welcome to the community! I'm pretty new here myself, but always eager for more friend codes/safaris, so feel free to message if you're interested in adding more. ^_^
    Happy hunting in all your endeavors!
    ~Doaks

Back