• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello I'm new

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well welcome to PC, like every one always says, read the rules and follow them and enjoy your stay here at PC
    Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

~Yami_Zidane

Lucid

Hey, welcome to PC, read over the rules and have fun posting! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Anabel! ^______^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. ^.~ I'm Kelsey, it's wonderful to meet you. :33 Please follow the rules for PC and PM me if you ever have any questions. ^^ Well, see ya around! =D

~Kelsey

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Trainer_Anabel said:
    Hello!I'm new here!My name is Trainer_Anabel!!!!!!!!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Ninja Retsu. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have fun and have a great time.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Roan, a character from Ragnarok the Animation, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC^^
    Read the rules and enjoy your time :)

MewSkitty

I love everyone!
    Years
    Hello *hugs* and welcome to PC. I hope you have a lot of fun, make good posts and follow the RULES! If you need any help with anything, rather it be with PC or your life, please feel free to PM me. You can also PM me to become friends, because you can never have too many friends!

Back