• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm Shane

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I'm Shane, and I joined mainly to find trade partners for Pokemon Y and make friends. Great to meet all of you

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Sup Shane, welcome to the community! This is the perfect place for what you are looking for, so you've definitely made the right decision in joining us today!

So, let's get on with it, shall we~? Head on down to the Trade Corner where you can find lots of people who might have what you want in exchange for something that you have (aka trading)! xD FC exchanges are also possible, so do look around for those who are interested. Also, a great place to meet lots of new people easily would be the Chit Chat Cafe where loads of interesting topics and conversations await you! Take your time to explore and you'll feel at home in no time at all. :3

Since this is the beginning for you, we as the staff members would love to guide you along the way if you ever require it. I'm sure you'll do fine on your own, though! Get moving friend, there's so much to discover. Have a great time at PC!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
    Welcome to Pc, Shane!

We have some excellent traders located in our trade corner section. There's plenty of shops with some great Kalos bread Pokemon. You'll love it there! Maybe you can post your own awesome shop that people look up to!
    Anyways, welcome to PC. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need your help, let me know and I'll try and help you however I can.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hiiiii there, Shane! Heh, you have the same name as my dad. <3 Great to meet you too!

Well, as Autumn Reverie said above me, check out the Trade Corner board for all your trading! The trade plaza section is where you can check out shops and the quick trade threads there! So head on over whenever you get the chance, yeah? They also have a great IRC channel if you would like to chat with the Trade Regulars who hang out there too, so, that's something you can use to meet more people! Also, participating in the boards around here is also a great way to hang out with people too, so, it's basically the more, the merrier for you to meet them! And don't be shy - everyone here is generally pretty nice, so, they will no doubt want to get to know you too!

Have a great Monday too, yeah? And Welcome to the forums, friend! You're more than welcome to send me a friend request anytime you wish, and I'll gladly accept! There is indeed a lot to see around PC, and I hope that you won't disappear on us, yeah? We would absolutely love to hang out with you, and to see you around sometime! Enjoy your stay. <33

Back