• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello I'm the new guy!

Years
  • I have been playing Pokemon ever since I was 10 years old! Pokemon has always my favorite game to play, my friends and I used to play this on a daily basis during the summer and I never did get tired of it I am now 26 years old and still loving the years as a Pokemon trainer! I hope that the genre continues for the rest of my life so my kids can play it and become excited to play what their father has all these years. I would like to find friends that would like to trade and battle and have fun doing it. Thank you!

Years
  • Ahh welcome welcome, Racer! Great to have you here~

Pokemon is a really amazing franchise yeah, I've been addicted for a long while now and am 22 years old. :3 Lots of people here are in their 20s, 30s and even beyond so you'll fit in fine. We have fans of all ages across PC and they're all such a pleasure to talk to. I'm guessing you have X/Y, then? I was unbelievably excited for the games' release dates and was practically shaking the night before, haha. Can't wait to relive that experience for the next Pokemon games. :)

If you're looking to trade, check out our Trade Corner! We also have a great Battle Center for battling. You can do a whole lot here so be sure to explore the main page and find whatever boards interest you. We have a friend code sharing thread in the X & Y board too so you've plenty of options.

Have a great stay! :o Let the staff know if you need help, okay? <3

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
  • Hey, dude! I'm Dan, and not Dan, and maybe Dan at the same time! Welcome to PC!

Well, this is definitely the best place to meet Pokémon-crazed friends! Talk about your favourite games, join a club, role play, discuss, play games, and more! I hope to see you around! I have heard this said before, so I will say it. If you need help, talk to a moderator or other staff member. I am not one.

See ya later, speed racer!

Back