• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello im tomas

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    Hello everyone i am new here and i was wondering if someone could please show me the ropes to this im really good at pokemon and i also wanted to get some tips plase and thank you. How do you do a signature?

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Hello there! Welcome to the forums :)
    It is better that you read the rules before anything else. And don't forget to have fun. This place is awesome !! :D

Oh and for the signature go to "user c.p" then "edit signature". ^^
    You can either place the link of the picture from any website or can upload it from your computer.
    Hope that helps you~!

Years
    Welcome to PC!

So, what Pokemon games do you like to play?

I like playing Black right now, it was my birthday present this year.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    thanks Exzessiva and Hikari10 i play all of them even the old ones have all pokemon in the old ones and almost all in the new ones

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome aboard, pikamon999! The members above you already taught you how to edit your signature, so if you still have any questions regarding the forum, try to check out the FAQ! :)

There's a lot to explore here in the forums, PC offers you everything related about Pokemon, but there are also non-related ones, so I'm certain you will find the section you really want to get into! If you need some tips about fitting around and make some friends, don't worry about that! No need to, just be yourself, and you will get along perfectly fine!

A certain reminder again, read the rules and follow them always! If ya have any questions, feel free to ask me! See you around, and enjoy yourself. ^^

Back