• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, I'm XD00J!

XD00J

The "God of Chaos & Darkness."
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2018
    I'm XD00J! I really like Pokemon. What I hope to find here is a tool to edit the overworld sprites on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team. I have some really cool ideas that I want to become well known Pokemon hacks! I will try to make the games and if anyone has any ideas please feel free tell me them. I really love the Pokemon MissingNo. which Japan's name for it means "Missing Number." I hope to make new friends here so please comment on my stuff like games.

Signed,
    XD00J.

PiemanFiddy

Dark-Type Gym Leader
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, I see you take a liking in Mystery Dungeon. That's pretty awesome :D I personally prefer the traditional Pokemon games, but Mystery Dungeon is more or less of a minigame-type thing for me to play around with.

Nonetheless, enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or a Mod, and they'll help you out! :)

Oh and by the way:

MissingNo isn't Japanese for anything. It literally means Missing Number, since "No." is abbreviated as "Number". :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Nice to see that you are enthusiastic about your current project! Welcome to PC and it is a pleasure to meet you here. :D I'm sure you'll find the tools you need for your project. Especially hacks! You'll find a library of tools at the Tools subsection right inside the Emulation section. Hopefully you'll find the tools you need there, as well as all the help you need. :D The people at the sections are really nice and can help you with any questions you have, so don't be scared alright!

Have fun and best of luck on your project! Hopefully we'll see it at the Progressing hacks section. :D

Back