• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! I've been here for 3 years!

Danvex203

Toge-lover
Years
  • I never actually presented myself, so, here we are! I'm Dan, also known as DopeyDoodle outside Pokécommunity. At any rate, just wanted to greet you all and hope you're taking the actual care you need. I'm also very open to anyone that seeks for help, assistance, or just a small talk.

Very well, I'll be taking my leave. Please be careful wherever you are!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Awww, you sound so sweet! <3 Welcome to the community, Dan. We're very glad to have you here! I'm sure you'll find a wonderful home in the Off-Topic section and the advise threads! n_n;

Danvex203

Toge-lover
    Years
  • Thank you so much for the warm "welcome", guys!
    Sure I will have fun! I also hope to get to know you all better- Should have done this way earlier, huh? Anyways, I'll be seeing you around.
    Byeeee~

Back