• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. My name is New Guy

TheMaskedMeowth

No more pretty trains, Cilan!
Years
  • Hey guys, my name is TheMaskedMeowth. I watch the anime, play the TCG, and occasionally play the games a little bit. I'm on Bulbagarden, Serebii, and PokeBeach, and now here as well. Right now, I'm VERY confused. Everyone's name is that of a Pokemon on this forum. Is it just like a censor because I'm new? Someone please explain that to me.

Oshy

♩♫♩
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2013
    Hi New Guy!

Don't worry about your name, lol. It's an April Fools Day joke. c:

Any who, welcome to PC! I'm Joseph!

Years
  • Hi, Meowth! Pleasure to meet you! :) Like the above poster said, don't worry about being a Pokemon; that's just this year's April Fools prank. It'll be over in a day or so!

Ooh, you watch the Pokemon anime?! Do you keep up with it? n~n I love to watch it and have been really into Best Wishes/the Black & White anime lately, been watching it since the first episode aired in Japan. You totally should stop by the Pokemon Anime section and make some posts okay, I'd really recommend it since it's been a little quiet lately. I also definitely recommend the wonderful Pokemon TCG board if you're interested in the card game as well! Seems like you'll be interested in a handful of forum sections here so I'll leave the browsing to you. If you need any suggestions though, just give me a holler! I'd also love to chat anytime~

Oh, I go on Bulbagarden, too, but not as much as here. PC has some of the most amazing forum skins and a pretty tight-knit community so I've found this place really hard to replace, hehe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Great meeting you. <3;

Back