• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! My name is: Spodermin

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2013
    Hey guys!

I've been quite a fan of Pokemon for years, though the only official games I have played are Emerald and Leaf Green. I'm buying a 3ds soon, finally I can play the new DS and 3DS games!
    My activity on this forum, though, will likely be hack related, and I plan on doing a play through soon. It will be done via forum posts, so it's text and screenshots only. I'm considering either a hack play through or a nuzlocke challenge of LG or Emerald. If you have a suggestion, please post it here or message me, and add a description of the hack!
    I played Fuligin up til Victory Road, and Snakewood up til a glitch where I can't get into the lilycove sewers and can't progress. I've decided the ultimate hack for me would have all the first 386 pokemon available, a new storyline, and hopefully some Cutlerine-style ridiculous humour. I'm busy playing Light Platinum but it isn't doing what Snakewood did.

Anyway, please suggest a hack for me to do a play through of, thanks for any suggestions :)

Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

So your into hacking? You came to the right place. Our large and very popular Emulation section of the site will provide you with all the tools and resources you need for your hacking projects. You can also find various helpful tutorials as well if your a beginner. Also in that section you can check out other hacks made by our own creative members and play them for yourself!They are really quite good.

If you enjoy Nuzlockes and other in game challenges, check out our Challenges forum. There, you can find all different kinds of challenges to do, such as Nuzlockes, Monotype and Monocolor challenges, and so much more. I recommended checking it out, because every time I participate in a challenge I have a ton of fun! You can also use hacks to participate in challenges, not only official Pokemon games.

And finally, be sure to check out our newest section of the site, the X and Y forum! It's dedicated to the new 3DS Pokemon games being released in October. You can participate in speculations and discussions about the new games there. It's a really popular section of the site right now due to all the new information being released!

If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. Welcome to PC! (:

Years
    Hello Spodermin, and welcome to PC!

We have loads of budding hackers join the forums, since PC is famous for having a large hacking community. As Toshiro said, Emulation & ROM Hacking seems like the ideal spot for you, there's fun hacks to play, and tools you can use to make your own. And also like what Toshiro said, we also have the Challenges section where its leader called Sydian would be proud to welcome you to her Little Swablus who love doing fun challenges such as Nuzlockes, monotypes, and every challenge you can think of.

And remember, PC has loads of other great sections too, so go and check them out if you can. We also have helpful staff members like our own Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who can help you with any questions you have, plus there's the PokeCommunity Questions & Feedback located right above this section if you're not sure where something goes. Also remember to read the rules, because getting in trouble is no fun at all.

Have fun, and I do hope to see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back