• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello new friends

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    I am spockbass07 or just spockbass i created my account a while ago but just posted for the first time. i mostly just play my soul silver. not much of a competitive player. my primary team is articuno, feraligatr, umbreon who i have nicknamed apocalypse, electivire, gardevoir, and my charizard who i named thorn. i have another team that is a tribute team to red from the adventures manga. i play my white version occasionally but its not one of my favorites. i am looking forward to hearing from people and making new friends here

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Whether competitive or not, you are always welcome at the Competitive Battling Center if you ever want a casual battle or meet new battle friends. :) Welcome to PC! Though you just started using your account, you are still a new member. :P

I have Soulsilver and White as well, and I play them occasionally. I like the fact you have an Articuno and an Umbreon in your team. Both Pokemon are my favorites. <3 We should battle sometime, that is, if you have the time of course! I love to battle with new members. <3

But of course, like I said earlier, you will definitely make new friends here, as well as acquaintances, and I hope you become a bit active here. :D Just be sure to read the rules, check out the Adoption Center, and I hope to see ya around! :) See ya <3

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    i may just have to accept your battle challenge one day :) its always nice to meet articuno fans and umbreon lovers. i plan on being more active here as my schedule clears up

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Nice to see you decide to come back to PC after making it a while ago. :P Never did play soul silver but im going to eventually. I always liked feraligator, umbreon and charizard. I sitll havnt even played 5th gen.. still need to do platinum. :P You'll make plenty of friends here, just look arond and youll find the area where your most interested. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back