• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. New Guy Here

Years
    Just intoducing myself to the forum. I suppose I'm one of those Pokemon fans who enjoys collecting and breeding mons more than battling. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 1, but I've only gotten serious about collecting since Gen VI.

My Gen 1 experience as a kid was seriously bad. I had never played any RPGs before and thought the turn based combat was confusing and boring. I also distinctly remember naming my Bulbasaur Badge, believing that doing so would net me all eight Gym badges. It didn't. Didn't get back into Pokemon again till Ruby, when I actually appreciated RPGs.

Favorite Types: Steel, Dragon, Poison

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    heh heh heh Hello, Senator_Tako hope you enjoy your time in the community my favorite types are Fire, Electric, Dragon, Psychic, Fairy, and Fighting
    my first pokemon game was sapphire so the complete opposite of ruby. okay so bye.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah I can absolutely see myself doing the same thing, haha. Welcome to the community, Senator_Tako! I'm glad you gave Pokemon another shot! :)

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
    Years
    Oh wait I did the same thing once except my friend told me that if I name my character Professor it will instantly complete the Pokedex it didn't work
    I remember punching him in the face we were about 8 back then

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2022
    I'm a beginner I like to watch a lot of Pokémon cartoons. I must tell
    you that this cartoon started to show up since I was a kid. And in those days,
    I collected a lot of Pokémon cards to fight with my friends in a rare school.
    It was a reflection of the light that I had and show off my friends in school.
    It is a childhood memory. And when growing up, there are Pokémon games,
    ps2 games, fighting games I like the cartoon story that Conveying friendship,
    friendship and honesty Friends

Back