• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello new of course!

Years
    Hello my name is Kristie. I've been a pokemon fan since the first pokemon series that had the 150 original pokemon! I watched it before school. I'm now 19 and going on 20 so its been a while since then. But I still enjoy pokemon. Mostly the nds games though.. oh and the gba games. Never really got to play the gbc or gb games though. I heard crystal is a lot of fun!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Haha, same with me. I don't think I've every played a console Pokemon game other than Poke Park.

But yeah! Welcome to PC :3c I'm Risa and I am ALSO 19 going on 20 <3 Feel free to VM me if you get bored, we can have ourselves a little chit chat.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    oh, a teen-ender! this proves that no one is too old for Pokemon! anyway, welcome to PC, and read the rules! if you are interested in the NDS games 9I'm thinking DPPt/HGSS, you can have mist fun in the Fourth Generation Games sub-forum. Have fun!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Wow, congrats for that! :'o .. Welcome to PC by the way. :33

You could visit different sections such as what miltankRancher mentioned above, in addition with Pokemon Anime if you watch the series too. Perhaps, you can share your thoughts and opinions there. :)

Have fun!

Years
    Welcome to PC!

Some users have really random names.

I loved watching the Pokemon anime in my childhood and apparently still do.

I am currently playing Pokemon Black.

And you'll find more about me written in my signature.

Years
    Lol Igiko what is that anime in your avatar and signature?
    Yeah I'm getting so old lol.. I'll be twenty on christmas!
    I actually own pokemon colosseum and pokemon gale of darkness on gamecube but I still prefer portable pokemon games because you can catch a lot more pokemon! After all you Gotta' Catch em' All!!!

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Hi, welcome to PC! try some NDS games like Platinum/Soul Silver. its really fun if your new to it

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hello my name is Kristie. I've been a pokemon fan since the first pokemon series that had the 150 original pokemon! I watched it before school. I'm now 19 and going on 20 so its been a while since then. But I still enjoy pokemon. Mostly the nds games though.. oh and the gba games. Never really got to play the gbc or gb games though. I heard crystal is a lot of fun!

Welcome to the forums! Pokémon has come a long, long way since then, huh? And the same thing goes for PokéCommunity! I think you'll be staying around a lot when you can enjoy it, right? I started since Red, and now I'm on the current generation, and I'm having a blast!

Have fun! Wonder where you'll go next? :)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Lol Igiko what is that anime in your avatar and signature?
    Yeah I'm getting so old lol.. I'll be twenty on christmas!
    I actually own pokemon colosseum and pokemon gale of darkness on gamecube but I still prefer portable pokemon games because you can catch a lot more pokemon! After all you Gotta' Catch em' All!!!

It's called Beelzebub. It's a gag shounen :3c
    ...An actually funny gag shounen.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Welcome to PC! Glad to see people who started with the first Pokemon games coming around =) I started playing with Blue myself. I'm 25, so a bit older... but no worries and welcome!

Back