• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello noogai Here

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PokeCommunity, TheCharMan006! You don't have to be good at Rom Hacking to join this forum or to be cool. If you are following PokeCommunity's rules then you are cool. Try to have fun in PokeCommunity! Try to talk more about your self. I'm sure someone will be interested.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome~

Be sure to read PC rules before posting :) If you're into ROM-hacking, then there's a whole section dedicated for you (and your work) in the Creative Discussions forum here. Be sure to visit other sections too :)

See you~

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome TheCharMan006!

You will definitely enjoy exploring our Emulation forums if you are interested in ROM hacking. It's quite the jungle down there, but surely an experienced hacker like you will have no trouble! ^___^

There's plenty of there stuff to do around here as well...Don't be afraid to speak your mind if you find a cool topic! I'll see you around, and have fun! =P

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    Welcome:D

Make sure to read the rules, and I hope your stay on PC will be pleasant. :D

Back