• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Old Member New Hello Thread

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello everyone, I've been on this site for a while and only just realized that I haven't ever done a thread in this area so I figured I might as well fix that and start one now. My name is Kitty Quickclaw but everyone can call me Kitty. My favorite Pokemon or at least my top favorite is Riolu/Lucario. No matter what fangame I'm playing if they have Riolu/Lucario in the game you will always see one on my team if not it's shiny version. I'm a big fan of many things, Pokemon included, but that also include Digimon. I'm hoping to get to know everyone and become friends with you as well.

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Hello everyone, I've been on this site for a while and only just realized that I haven't ever done a thread in this area so I figured I might as well fix that and start one now. My name is Kitty Quickclaw but everyone can call me Kitty. My favorite Pokemon or at least my top favorite is Riolu/Lucario. No matter what fangame I'm playing if they have Riolu/Lucario in the game you will always see one on my team if not it's shiny version. I'm a big fan of many things, Pokemon included, but that also include Digimon. I'm hoping to get to know everyone and become friends with you as well.
    Welcome Kitty Quickclaw!
    Lucario is a cool pokemon, have you seen the lucario and mew movie?
    And I am always happy to make new friends as well!

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Hello there other person who goes by Kitty! (the artist who drew my avatar also goes by that name lol) I hope you've enjoyed your time on the forums so far!

I always say the best place on the site to meet people and make friends is the Forum Games section, it always seems very active!

Do you have a favorite main series Pokemon game?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Welcome Kitty Quickclaw!
    Lucario is a cool pokemon, have you seen the lucario and mew movie?
    And I am always happy to make new friends as well!
    Yes, I have seen that movie and enjoy it.
    Hello there other person who goes by Kitty! (the artist who drew my avatar also goes by that name lol) I hope you've enjoyed your time on the forums so far!

I always say the best place on the site to meet people and make friends is the Forum Games section, it always seems very active!

Do you have a favorite main series Pokemon game?
    I may try those out and as for a favorite main series it's hard to pick but perhaps Yellow because it was my first Pokemon game I ever played but I also like Crystal because it's the one that first introduced the first female protagonist trainer and because Suicune, one of my other favorites, was the main focused of the game. I've also enjoyed the newest entries Scarlet and Violet so yeah it's hard to pick a full on favorite.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello!

What was your team in SV ? =3
    Hmm well I've been switching it around since the DLCs came out but I know I had Skeledirge, since he was my starter. Let's see it was Skeledirge, Iron Valiant, Ceruledge, Garganacl, Dachsbun, and Baxcalibur

Back