• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! owo;

J0S!E

♥ J0S!E ♥
Years
  • Well hello, everyone =w= As you can see, I'm pretty new here, and just getting started with this website. But I do have some experience in role playing, thanks to WarriorCatsRPG! I'm mostly here for the role playing! OwO But, when I found the roleplay area, most of the threads were trainer RPs. I'm looking for where you can play as a Pokemon, like Mystery Dungeon, or something like that. If someone could show me where to find that, it would be much appreciated! ^u^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Josie! Welcome to PC! Skitty is your favorite Pokemon I assume? Just wondering. :D Skitty is really cute!

The Roleplay section probably would love your company and it's good to know you found it. I was really into roleplaying around 14/15 myself. I've lost interest every since , but I always had fun when I did it so maybe I'd give it a shot again. I just need to improve my writing skills first haha. Have you looked at the Roleplay Library? Maybe there's a few Mystery Dungeon RPs on the list. Maybe even a few Warrior Cats ones too. I've always loved the Mystery Dungeon games though. One of my favorite spin off series. I love the idea of being able to play as a Pokemon. Really gives a different perspective on how Pokemon are and feel. I really want the new game, Gates to Infinity. I'm hopefully getting a 3DS with my Christmas money so I should get that game soon. That and Pokemon X and Y!

Anywho, I really think you'll enjoy yourself at the Roleplay Corner and hoepfully other sections here too. We're a really diverse forum! Please enjoy yourself here and have a wonderful stay. If you need help feel free to contact any moderators. See you around and Merry Christmas!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • As said, feel free to check out the Roleplay Library for all the Roleplays going on. They're all stationed on the Roleplay Corner, where all the IC threads are, and the Roleplay Lounge where all the OOC of the threads are - which are threads where you can actually sign up for the roleplay, and do all your actual Roleplaying in the IC threads! I hope to see you there; I visit that board from time to time to roleplay too. <3

Hm, I'm not sure if there's an actual Mystery Dungeon roleplay yet, but, you are also free to create one for people to join! I do urge people to create roleplays too, so that there will be a different variety of them! Anyways, welcome to PC, it's nice to meet you and, have a fun time during your stay! And Merry Christmas! I hope to see you again. <3

Back