• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC :D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Fun rhymes with bun, which rhymes with pun, which also rhymes with fun. You see? I can just make weird things off the top of my head for your amusement! :D So yeah, you'll probably find out sooner or later that this is just my style of greeting people such as yourself. :)

So welcome to the community! :D

That's a nice username you have there. I'm assuming from that, that you like Glaceon? I think Glaceon's pretty cool, but I had to choose one of the Eeveelutions, I'd have to go with Flareon or Leafeon. I just love those two, and now Flareon because of it's new moves in Flame Charge, which is pretty awesome, but my all-time favourite has got to be Volbeat. It's just so amazing in every way! I just wanna get one and make it learn Seismic Toss, which would just make it even more kickass!

May I ask what brang you here to these forums? Was it just googling "Pokemon Forum" and finding this, or maybe you're interested in the Emulation scene? It'd be real nice to know these things, which would be a big help to me, since then I can help you out some more. It's win-win! :3

Make sure you check out 'dem rules up there and ask questions whenever one arises for you. Aside from all that nonsense, have fun and have an awesome time here! :)

JuniorGlaceonFan

Glaceon Go!
    Years
  • Fun rhymes with bun, which rhymes with pun, which also rhymes with fun. You see? I can just make weird things off the top of my head for your amusement! :D So yeah, you'll probably find out sooner or later that this is just my style of greeting people such as yourself. :)

So welcome to the community! :D

That's a nice username you have there. I'm assuming from that, that you like Glaceon? I think Glaceon's pretty cool, but I had to choose one of the Eeveelutions, I'd have to go with Flareon or Leafeon. I just love those two, and now Flareon because of it's new moves in Flame Charge, which is pretty awesome, but my all-time favourite has got to be Volbeat. It's just so amazing in every way! I just wanna get one and make it learn Seismic Toss, which would just make it even more kickass!

May I ask what brang you here to these forums? Was it just googling "Pokemon Forum" and finding this, or maybe you're interested in the Emulation scene? It'd be real nice to know these things, which would be a big help to me, since then I can help you out some more. It's win-win! :3

Make sure you check out 'dem rules up there and ask questions whenever one arises for you. Aside from all that nonsense, have fun and have an awesome time here! :)

Thanks man For the awesome Welcome.To answer your question I love Glaceon Its so Cute Plus im Amazing when i get a hold of one.Plus what got me into PC the first time i came by were the Hacks i Saw them and I was Like Wow O_O their amazing but after awhile i thought to myself why dont i Make an Account and Befriend Fellow Pokemon Lovers :D Like Myself ^-^

Gracias Mi Amigo(Thanks My Friend) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back