• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC World!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2023
    Nice to meetcha! I'm WhiteLotus9678. I come from WI in the USA and am looking forward to becoming an active user on this site to contribute and share my work. As of now, I am working on a Pokemon game using RPG Maker XP and am also in the midst of creating an overworld sprite of Alain (from MegaEvolution Special). If you are at all familiar with pokemon games (i'm sure many of you are xD), please let me know what you think of my game with this small list of mine:
    The trainer will start out in a new region called the Taito region (Does that sound like a good name?) I based the cities of the Taito region off of cities around the world. However, the main feeling of the region will mostly be "Tropical".
    The trainer will start out with an Eevee
    All pokemon from gen 1-6 will be in the game.
    As usual, the trainer will set out on a journey to complete the Pokedex, collect badges and beat the Elite Four. Epic battles will also take place against rivals, Pokemon terrorist group members and ALL of the legendaries.
    I'm still thinking of a new twist to set my game apart from a lot of others be they fake/real/hacked Pokemon games (not every single one).
    I know it's not much to go off of, but I will appreciate any help from the community.

P.S. I have a preview of my sprite attatched. Please comment about it too if you can. ^_^
    P.P.S. I love Pokemon with my favorite game being Pokemon Diamond, fav Poke being Empoleon and fav movie being... number 10!

- XOXO WhiteLotus9678

Years
    Welcome to PC, Lotus! Nice to meet you. ^^ The Game Development forum would love for you to contribute and look through the many resources it has available. You can post in the recruitment thread once you have enough information to share with the memberbase.

Good luck and have fun. [: I looove the idea of tropical regions so I'll be sure to check it out in the future!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hello WhiteLotus, welcome to the PC!
    If you love Pokémon Diamond and Empoleon I'm sure you love Gen 4!! There is a section for that , so if you want to discuss about it, go there!
    Hmm ... So you are working on a Pokémon Game! Interesting! You can post your progress in the Game Development section!
    Let me give you my Feedback:
    Spoiler:

Good Luck creating the game! I'm sure there are people that will help you if you need!

Hope you enjoy the forums! See you around~

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
    Well hello there, WhiteLotus, and welcome to PC! The Game Development section would be perfect for you to check out, so make sure you head on over there and have a little look around! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, and enjoy your stay~

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
    We~lco~me, White!

Ah! A new game developer appeared! Then the Game Development section under Creative Discussions is the right home for you!

As for thoughts:
    Ooooh, Tropical. I'm wondering will that mean more grass pokemon or so? To be honest, I love twists! And since there is still no storyline then my thoughts are neutral.

also, Empoleon is a cool pokemon and he's a water type! I love water types! <3

Back