• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello pc

skull-lord-tko

dragon chapion
    Years
    hey well im skull-lord tko and i just started im 14 trying to make a fake game(need help) startid this to find other poke-fans because everyone exept my frinds make fun of me for it. im new to this and it would be great to get some friends

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You're not the only one that's been made fun of because you play Pokemon. I'm 20 and I still love it, but it doesn't bother me at all anymore. I'm sorta used to it. :P

Well, on a related note... welcome to the PokeCommunity! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends that have the same interest in Pokemon as you do. Everyone here is into Pokemon. So you're not alone! So, about your game, is it a RPG game or a hack? We do have two sections that focus separately in Game Development and ROM hacking. I hope you find the stuff you need in one of these sections. ^__^

Anyways, I hope PC is treating ya well. Just remember that Hiidoran and I are always around if you have any questions, or simply need a guide. Be sure to read the rules, and I'll see ya around!~

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    Graaaahnomnomnom. It's nice to meet you. I still play Pokemon and I really couldn't care if it's childish or not. c;
    I'm sure you'll feel at home here with everybody else! Since this is a Poke-based site I highly doubt you'll be tease.

Oh! And I go by Phoenixy or Pho. c: Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Back