• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PC

Years
  • Hi My name is Jordy I have been playing pokemon since the start like most of us i guess and we were never able to stop XD x and y i actually the first one I Can get into with know almost everything and beeing able to do almost everything . Like battles and trading world wide. So yeh thats me

The reason i came here is to make better contact with people .

Also If Any of you have a ditto safari Please add me . FC = 2337-4167-6886

Thanx in advance :D

Years
  • What's up 'n welcome, Jordy. <3 Great to meet you.

If you want to share your friend code and get friend safari buddies you should post over at the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread. It's very, very active and lots of others are looking for certain safari types so go on and check it out, yes? I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. And you can discuss the awesome sixth generation in the sixth gen board while you're at it, hooray. My safari is ground type (ugh..) so I can't help you out, but you'll find someone before you know it. :)

Enjoy your time here and playing through X/Y with our amazing members! You can check out the Trade Corner and Battle Center anytime for trading/battling, too. Have a great stay on PC~ be sure to give me or another staff member a call if you need help along the way.

Back