• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Peeps ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

JmanTheNoob

DesmondTheMoonBear
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    Hiya :D I'm Jman, The Noob. :P Pokemon isn't my favorite game but I enjoy it. I don't take it seriously at all. So don't bothering giving me and EV'd pokemon. None of my pokemon are specially trained either. But I don't care. =)

I'm also related to someone here. :spy: I won't tell encase they don't want you guys to know. ;) I love online gaming too. I pretty much beat the gyms so I can go online. xD I like random battles etc.

Anyway I hope to have a good time here on PokeCommunity!

P.S I like the Stunfisk :D

Years
    Welcome JMan. Hope you have as much fun as I do. There challenges for the bored players...
    Game help guides for people who get lost while doing something...etc.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Hey Jman! I love Pokemon too but some other games are just more enjoyable for me. I can't even get into a serious aspect of Pokemon battling! I've tried to get into it before but I just can't!

If you'd like to talk about your other favorite games you can go to our video games section!

Ah cool! None of my relatives are on PC! Which is probably a good thing because I don't have any cousins or anything my age!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hiya :D I'm Jman, The Noob. :P Pokemon isn't my favorite game but I enjoy it. I don't take it seriously at all. So don't bothering giving me and EV'd pokemon. None of my pokemon are specially trained either. But I don't care. =)

I'm also related to someone here. :spy: I won't tell encase they don't want you guys to know. ;) I love online gaming too. I pretty much beat the gyms so I can go online. xD I like random battles etc.

Anyway I hope to have a good time here on PokeCommunity!

P.S I like the Stunfisk :D

Welcome to the forums, Jman! I like the fact that you're enjoying the games - I love it! There's no need to take games seriously, like what I think... but, hey, it can't hurt to have something trained on your side, no? That would help out the gameplay a lot.

Anyway... Heh. People are almost always related in one way or another! Have fun around PC!

JmanTheNoob

DesmondTheMoonBear
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2012
    O: I know this is late, but...

Thank you all for welcoming me to PC ;3
    -That will be all. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    O: I know this is late, but...

Thank you all for welcoming me to PC ;3
    -That will be all. :D

Glad to see you back, but reviving your own introduction thread is a huge no-no. The last post was back in October 17th, and today's December 3rd (in my timezone). If a thread hasn't been posted 30 days after the last post, it is considered dead, and must not be revived. Since you've just returned, you had the option to make a new thread stating your return.

Well, I'm gonna have to lock this for now. Feel free to ask me questions via PM, okay! :)

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back