• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people!!!

KratosIrving

Tales of Symphonia Fan-Kratos
    Years
    Hello people,I will officially to call my sell a noob.*Call himself a noob*.Well not for long though,people give me a shout out!!!!!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
    Status-Feelin a little wierd

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    Hello KratosIrving!
    Welcome to PC, have fun!

That's probably because the Naruto board uses vBulletin as well; anyways, you're welcome =)

Last edited by a moderator:

KratosIrving

Tales of Symphonia Fan-Kratos
    Years
    Me too it really looks enjoying,but the wierd thing that this forums set-up looks just like the one from naruto-boards from naruto-arena

Cool thx Yukio for telling me

Last edited by a moderator:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    That's probably because the Naruto board uses vBulletin as well; anyways, you're welcome =)
    Yukio, you're not allowed to reply more than once to an introduction here at PC. Only the thread author can, check out our NU/W rules~

But anywho, welcome to PC, KratosIrving. Hope you, uh, have a blast making the transfer from newbie to commoner? XD

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Welcome to PC!

I hope you enjoy your time here and if i am correct most if not all vbulletin boards feel and work exactly the same.

Remember to read the rules and have fun!

Have a happy new year!

Back