• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello peoples, new here. :D

JamZan

I<3Natsume
    Years
    Hi guys.

I was looking for a good community to join about pok?mon. YES! For I have found it, I do believe. I just wanted to say hi, as it seems quite logical to start here in the new users place. So. Hi! :laugh: :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Hey, welcome to the Pokemon Community! ^_^ I think that you have found the right place, or atleast, I hope so. Most people here are really nice, so I think that you'll fit right in.

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    Hello and welcome to the pc! I think you will find it very welcoming here! I'm Candie... or TRs Rockin... whatever name you prefer... you can call me The Insane One if you really want! I kinda am! Ahem... in other news... ah... hope this all made sense! See you round the boards!

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    Hi... Can I Have Some Of Your Bacon? Pweeez. I'm The Scary Satan-Loving, Trenchcoat Kid On PC. I don't like Pokeman though. Have Fun. I Hope You Don't.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Read the rules, have fun and become a regular!

Back