• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello peoplez!! :)

theshade

Pyrelord
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey. I am new and I'll tell you all a little about me.
    My real name is Evan. I just like the nickname the shade.
    I'm South Korean. (maybe that's the reason for my nickname and avatar?)
    I played pokemon a bit when I was younger, but not until recently, I got really involved in it. I play mainly on my calculator and a bit on my laptop.
    I am a highschooler so yays to people over 13 and still loving pokemon!
    mmmm.. don't know what else to say. When I think of some stuff, I'll post.
    For now though, Happy Holidays!! :D

Ptzery

Skitty trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2022
    Hello theshade! I am Ptzery (as you've probably seen) and admittedly I'm also quite new, but I just wanna say hi.
    So, interesting! A pokemon gaming calculator? Never heard of it, but sounds cool. I am 13. Does that count as over 13? Well, this time next year I'll still be playing :)

While you're here, could you tell me a about why you joined? Because you like pokemon or for something like discussing anime, TCG, gaming or emulation?

Ptzery out! :t300:

theshade

Pyrelord
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hey. My calculator is a ti nspire cx. makes school fun. lol. I am learning how to play pokemon tcg. Havent got a deck yet but i am thinking of making a fire water one. I also play on my computer and it is quite fun to slightly mess with things. ;P

Years
    I played pokemon a bit when I was younger, but not until recently, I got really involved in it. I play mainly on my calculator and a bit on my laptop.

Hi Evan, welcome!

South Korea? Pretty interesting, we do get loads of members from around the globe so it shows how diverse of a community we are. I've been a long-time Pokefan since the late 90's but didn't play the games until Ruby.

PC is a great place to interact with other Pokemon fans, do you have any favorite Pokemon? I happen to love the Oshawott line a lot, I just love their design and the samurai motif. I may be 20, but I'll never give up on Pokemon. Any boards you're particularly interested in? Most people are usually here for the hacks but others may have different interests.

Have fun here and contact a mod if you help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years

Welcome haha, I'm fairly new myself. I'm curious as to how you play Pokemon on a calculator as well :3

theshade

Pyrelord
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi Evan, welcome!

South Korea? Pretty interesting, we do get loads of members from around the globe so it shows how diverse of a community we are. I've been a long-time Pokefan since the late 90's but didn't play the games until Ruby.

PC is a great place to interact with other Pokemon fans, do you have any favorite Pokemon? I happen to love the Oshawott line a lot, I just love their design and the samurai motif. I may be 20, but I'll never give up on Pokemon. Any boards you're particularly interested in? Most people are usually here for the hacks but others may have different interests.

Have fun here and contact a mod if you help.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]
    I am South Korean but i live in the US. Fav. pkmn? All them. Reshiram and Zekrom though are pretty cool. Did you know that they represent yin and yang? I am here for the hacks, but also just to meet other who love pokemon and just chat.

Welcome haha, I'm fairly new myself. I'm curious as to how you play Pokemon on a calculator as well :3

I use a ti nspire cx. About $150 but if you get it at the right time, you can get like $25 off. Also, I think you can get a mail in rebate. I did. Then load a emulator on using the student software that comes with it and then just copy games over, but you need to add .tns at the end of the name so it opens with the calculator. If you need more help, just google it or ask me.

Last edited:
    Back