• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity I'm PhantasyFight

PhantasyFight

Trainer Phant
    Years
    Hello PokéCommunity I am PhantasyFight. I am a huge gamer, my favorite game franchise is Pokémon (obviously) but I like anything by Nintendo. My favorite Pokémon game is Heart Gold & Soul Silver because the 2nd generation was my favorite and I love the feature of walking with your Pokémon returning.

-PhantasyFight

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Man, HeartGold and SoulSilver is probably my favourite game as well, but you can't beat the classics. EVER. Unless you base your games purely on graphics, which is the dumbest thing ever. Aside from that lol, welcome to the community, and hoe you stay here forever, or at least a long time. :D

Since you say you're an avid gamer (I beg to differ), you may want to go and check out the Video Games part of these forums, which aren't really for discussing Pokemon games, but we have other boards for that, where I'm pretty sure there's a single board for every generation of gaming, which is pretty good if you ask me. The Pokemon following you is pretty amazing, if you ask me. In those games I ended up barely using the Bicycle unless I needed to get somewhere fast, since it was such a cool feature. It's usually the first thing I do when I get some new Pokemon, to see how they walk behind you or to see if they're ugly, or worse, GYARADOS! D: Do you have a favourite Pokemon walking behind you sprite? I don't think I have one yet, but I really do like Moltres following me, and even Slugma. <3

Have a great time here, and don't forget to read the rules here so you know what you're doing mmkay? And if you ever need help, don't even think about hesitating to ask a moderator. They're heeeeeerree to help! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hi Phantasy Flight! Yeah, I love anything nintendo -- though my favourite franchise out of Nintendo would have to be the Legend of Zelda series, but, I lov ePokemon as well. <3 My favourite pokemon game is heart gold as well! And yeah, I love the fact that you can walk with your pokemon again; just like in pokemon yellow. There are other reasons on why this is my favourite -- (but for the risk of my fingers not getting hurt, I shall save them for another time!) But yeah, out of all the pokemon game sI played, Heat Gold is my favourite. <3 Ah yes...have you seen the heart Gold and Soul Silver board? Its right here!: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 ] Juuuust in case you wanna discuss the pokemon heart gold and soul silver board with other chaps. <3 You can ask for help, answer people's questions, create or discuss in a wide variey of topics, etc, etc.

Well, I hope you'll enjoy yourself! Maybe we can chat sometime and talk about the games more! I will love it if I saw you around sometime. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So we all love HGSS here? Haha, they rank pretty high for me. I just love having my Pokemon follow me around. It's mainly for aesthetics but eh. And yes, Nintendo is pretty awesome. :) Pokemon is my favorite franchise from them, but Zelda is a close second.

Since you love generation II, I'm sure the HGSS and Metal/Color forums would tickle your fancy. Have fun posting around and such! And Alternative is right, if you have questions and such, just ask a moderator, like myself. We're here to help!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Best favorite choice of Pokemon game you have there. ;D
    and Zelda too!

Welcome to PC, Phantasy Night!.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
    Welcome, PhanasyFight! Yea, HG/SS are my fav. games so far too! mainly because they are the remakes of G/S which were my fav games until hg/ss. Anyways, I hope you'll stay here for your whole life, it's a great community!

days

Galactic HQ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2013
    Hey PhantasyFight can I call you PhantasyFlight? :D

Gen 2 rocks undoubtedly! I've yet to get around to playing the remake..will have to repurchase a DS just for the return of the PKMN tagging along feature!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2011
    Hello, I am new too, I like this forum! I think I will make lot of friends here :)

Back