• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokéCommunity

Years
    Hello PokéCommunity

I am semi new to the community I signed up a while ago but I'm just now starting to seriously interact with the site. I am a big fan of Pokémon and I love all the Pokémon Fan games that people have posted. My self have been dreaming of making my own Pokémon fan game since like the fifth grade, In the past few years I have been learning a few things about game making and programming. Now I am attending college and working for a degree in Computer Programming. I have just started to work on my own Pokémon fan game Pokémon Black Shadow Version and I am planning on posting it up on the Community.

Thank you and I am glad to be apart of the Community now. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey, Crisscrosscory! Glad you're becoming a solid member of the community! It's very nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Hi there. Welcome to PC!. Have fun while you are here and please follow the rules all the time. If you still haven't read it then spend some time to read it. Other than that, There are many sections that you might be interested in so go ahead and hop in! :) See you around~

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Hi crisscrosscori, welcome [back] to PC~

I look forward to checking out you Black Shadow Version. Programming stuff is a bit too complicated for me though XD

P.s I might get your sig checked if I were you ;)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hello~! Welcome to PC. <3

Now, for the sake of my fingers not hurting, I'm just going to give you some tips:

A, You sound like the game developer type, so you can check out the Game Development sub forum, or alternatively, if your into ROM hacking, you can check out the Emulation sub forum -- they're not in the same forum, because their different from one another, soooo yeah.

B, You might wanna fix your sig a bit; like the above poster said. Cause there are signature rules. Mainly, the siggey isn't supposed to exceed 500 pixels in width and 300 pixels in height. Sooo yeah. [/I end my paragraphs alot with sooo yeah. :S]

C, WATCH OUT FOR POLISWINES. THEY COULD STEAL YOUR WALLET WITHOUT LOOKING, AND TAKE OVER YOUR CAFE SHOP.

Mm, but yeah! I'm pleased to meet you, and I do hope you'll enjoy your stay. :3

PS. This whole thing didn't work; I'm already tired. ;3;

Back