• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello PokéCommunity

JanicePlayground

Janice Playground
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Hi PokéCommunity!
    I'm Nick.
    I've been around PokéCommunity for years already, but never as a member. My addiction to Pokémon comes and goes within the years, as I replay the games after a while and get immersed in its big-small universe. This time, I've decided for once to become a member here on the forums and see where it goes. Pretty sure it will go somewhere nice.

I'm terrible with introductions... but the basics are that I'm a Psychology graduate with a strong passion for music and games. I'm a musician myself and have been composing for the past seven or eight years, and my biggest inspiration is video-game soundtracks. If by any chance there's someone working on a hack room out there with the idea of an original soundtrack, I'd be killing to work on it..

I'm sure we'll get to the rest of me along the way, as I hope to do the same with you guys and girls.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    Hi I'm Nate, where could I look for online trades between pokemon sword and shield please?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Nick! I'm also Nick lol. It's super cool that you can compose your own music, I've always wanted to do such but never really dove into it at all. There's quite a bit to do around the community so I hope you find something you enjoy and stick around with us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

JanicePlayground

Janice Playground
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    hi nick! welcome aboard!

Thank you!

Welcome to PC, Nick! I'm also Nick lol. It's super cool that you can compose your own music, I've always wanted to do such but never really dove into it at all. There's quite a bit to do around the community so I hope you find something you enjoy and stick around with us. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, enjoy your stay!

Hey there, Nick! Well, music has always been there with and for me, so I kind of grew up with it. Thanks a lot for the attention.

Welcome Nick!

Kinda curious to hear some tbh, don't suppose you have some of your music up somewhere listenable?

Oh, if that's the case... you can listen to them on Bandcamp. You can find it searching exactly for "Janice Playground". If you do indeed listen, I'd love comments, feedbacks and impressions. My music is too damn important to me. haha

Years
  • Oh, if that's the case... you can listen to them on Bandcamp. You can find it searching exactly for "Janice Playground". If you do indeed listen, I'd love comments, feedbacks and impressions. My music is too damn important to me. haha

Listened to one of your albums, the one named Janice Playground. Idk the technical terms and stuff like that.

All I know is it was nice to listen to while shiny breeding or while I was doing something else without audio ^.^
    The little static thing at the start and end of each track is to prevent people from just downloading it for free I guess?
    Given that most of these were purely instrumental, the ones that did have speech felt a bit weird to me. But I think that's just because I wasn't expecting it.
    Anyway, this album was pretty good imo ^.^

JanicePlayground

Janice Playground
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Listened to one of your albums, the one named Janice Playground. Idk the technical terms and stuff like that.

All I know is it was nice to listen to while shiny breeding or while I was doing something else without audio ^.^
    The little static thing at the start and end of each track is to prevent people from just downloading it for free I guess?
    Given that most of these were purely instrumental, the ones that did have speech felt a bit weird to me. But I think that's just because I wasn't expecting it.
    Anyway, this album was pretty good imo ^.^

OH GAWD HE DID IT

Oh, I'm really glad you've listened to it and you've liked. I really am. Thanks a lot.

Now, I understand you feeling confused about the album and everything hehe, but I think it's important to know that all my albums have some sort of concept and, sometimes, even a narrative (the case of Janice Playground). So, the statics are actually part of the song, as the whole album was made to simulate the reproduction of the album itself through a cassette.

If you try listening again, or even if you listen to another one, take in consideration that they all have this concept behind. You could try and do this little adventure with yourself hehe.

But the real question is, did the shiny breeding with soundtrack in the background got you any luck?

Years
  • OH GAWD HE DID IT

Oh, I'm really glad you've listened to it and you've liked. I really am. Thanks a lot.

So, the statics are actually part of the song, as the whole album was made to simulate the reproduction of the album itself through a cassette.

I actually looked you up on that site straight away after first seeing the post where you mentioned where to find it. Bookmarked the page that listed your albums.
    And then my scatterbrain head got distracted and it kept slipping through my to do list xD 😅

If you try listening again, or even if you listen to another one, take in consideration that they all have this concept behind. You could try and do this little adventure with yourself hehe.

But the real question is, did the shiny breeding with soundtrack in the background got you any luck?

Ah so it was intended. Guess I might've noticed if I listened to another album too before posting. I do intend to check out one more, but my scatterbrain might forget about it again 😅

I hatched 300 duds today tbh =p
    Maybe a different album will provide more luck? =3 xD

JanicePlayground

Janice Playground
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Ah so it was intended. Guess I might've noticed if I listened to another album too before posting. I do intend to check out one more, but my scatterbrain might forget about it again 😅

Feel free too, as well as free to reporting back to me. Haha

I hatched 300 duds today tbh =p
    Maybe a different album will provide more luck? =3 xD

I shall create a ritual dance album for shiny breeding called Masuda.

Years
    • He/Him
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'm in the same boat here, Nick! Happy to know I'm not the only one joining after roaming for years - haha!

"Welcome" to the forums! Happy to have you and I can't wait to hear some of your work :)

Back