• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Years
    Hello everyone here at Pokecommunity! I'm Giosherd and this appeared to be the place to start.
    I'll be lurking and posting just about everywhere on these boards and I hope to get to know a lot of you very soon.

~Giosherd

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    You've come to the right place when it comes to meeting friends! Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Giosherd! Here at PC, you can talk about anything Pokemon all you want, and people here love Pokemon as much as you do. So you're not alone! We have discussions about pretty much anything...from the current Anime airing on TV, to the DS games (like Black & White, HeartGold/SoulSilver), and also the TCG. :3 There's so much to do!

Of course, I hope to get to know you as well. Just be sure you take a quiiiick peek at the rules and the FAQ's. And don't be scared to ask myself or Hiidoran any questions you may have. ^_^ Have fun at PC, and see ya!

Years
    Well I looked over the Forums rules and Signature rules so far. I will continue to look over them as I see them in each new board I visit. :) Thank you for the warm welcome!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    It's great to have you join us here at PokéCommunity, Giosherd; by the way, your name is quite interesting. Is it from anything particular?

I'm glad to hear you'll be posting everywhere. Like my good friend Megan said, there's so much to discuss here. We go beyond just Pokémon too, but we also cover technology, music, politics, morals, writing, art, graphics, and so much more it's kind of hard to cover it all. I hope you find yourself enjoying what the forum has to offer and we'll be seeing more of you around.

Back