• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity !

Years
  • Hi there ~

I'm Yuna ! (real name is a secret :p) I'm a 20 years old girl and I'm french !
    I'm a big, big fan of Pokemon since the first game !
    I join this forum because of a game someone post here, Super pokemon Eevee Edition (really awesome game !!)
    Well, the game is not the only reason, but maybe the main one ^^ I was also looking for a place to share my love for Pokemon with people that like it too ! (Yes, I'm 20 and I love Pokemon, and I'm super proud of this =D)

Well ... I don't really know what to say, so X)

Bye-bi ~

(Sorry if my english is not perfect, sometime, I can't remember some words =_=)

Cid

Years
  • Don't worry about your English, Yuna! It's actually fine. :)

Welcome to the PokéCommunity forums! :D You're French, eh? That's pretty interesting! And I'm glad you've been a proud Pokémon fan from the start. You'll definitely love it here. Please, stick around! Enjoy the chit-chat, here's a drink if you're thirsty. Just try to make your presence felt, and don't worry because many people here are friendly and helpful and will be glad to have your company. Feel free to ask people with the bold usernames for assistance. So with that, I hope we see you around!

By the way, it's cool that you like games from our Game Development section, specifically that one you mentioned.
    And which Hibari does your username pertain to? :3

EDIT: I knew it! You're awesome for liking KHR!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you =)

I think I'll love this place if everyone is as friendly as you ! =D

Which Hibari ? The awesome Hibari Kyoya, of course ~
    KHR is the best !

Back