• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2015
    Hi the name is SmasherP83 I also have a youtube channel named SmasherP83 so check that out! Anyways hi I'm new to PokeCommunity I'm like a big Pokeholic >w< and I also love playing the game and watching the anime I have recently been playing Pokemon Black 2 EV Training my Lucario and I also can't wait for Pokemon X and Y :D #TeamY #ARMCANNONS :) I'm getting Pokemon Y when it comes out (as long as it's not sold out) and I can't wait to play it so much news revealed I can't keep my hypeness in anymore!!! I tried to do a Pokemon Emerald ROM Hack but I kept getting confused and it just made no sense.....so I stopped doing that but I may try again one day....My 3DS XL is either getting Replaced or Repaired by Nintendo I just want it here before Oct. 12th because I'm gonna do Let's Play of Pokemon Y but that's all you really need to know about me...OH and also my favorite Pokemon is Sceptile :D and that's all!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    Hello to Pokecommunity.

BTW, My signature is more than just a mere obscenity. I hid some secrets inside them. If you highlight the letters, you will probably know what I mean...

Years
  • Yaaay more Pokemon anime fans!! :) That is awesome. I've kinda fallen out of watching it this last year and a half or two years, but the series is adorable. Have you heard of or seen Pokemon Origins yet?! That one was so good and really made me want to play Red or Blue again.

But yeah, I'm hoping X and Y arrive on release date here. Already pre-ordered mine and set it to ship to my local game store. So exciting! Be sure to stop by our Pokemon X & Y board to discuss the games with us, there is a whole lot going on there right now and it's very worth it to stop by. We'd love to have you there. :D

Have fun here and be sure to keep on posting! You'll get the most out of this place that way. PokeHolics are the best kind of people so you will always be awesome. See you around! n_n

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey Anime fan SmasherP83 i will really try to check your you tube channel. And best of luck with your Pokemon emerald hack project. I also get confused with hacking :) And i know you will find this place really a hotshot mean amazing. please make too many friend and make hacks so members can know you and you can be famous around here like dr.fuji.
    Anyway you should check the Pokemon anime sub forum and make threads around there, You can make thread any where you want so just feel free. If you have any question about that forum you should contact the moderator EternallyAnna you can find her by her threads in Pokemon anime forum. And best of luck in PC. And i am also too excited about X & Y You should check the latest forum of it. People are talking about Pokemon X & Y countdown. I would like to download it if it release for NDS. Anyway I know PokeHolics are great and kind peoples so i think you are a very good person. Please read the rules of every forum so you will not break rules, If you do so, then you will get yellow card then red card again if you break rules and i never want to a new member have a yellow card so Best of luck. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2015
    Sorry for the late reply guys been kinda busy lately also really enjoying Pokemon Y love it! But again late reply been busy with school we had a project to do and I really don't have enough time to go on the laptop that much now D: (wish it was summer again0 couldn't do my Pokemon Y lets play because of the busy stuff but at least I'm enjoying it......Btw does anyone know when Pokemon Bank gets here....I wanna use my Cacturne again.

Back