• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!!

PrimalCrew

PokeTuber and Pokemon Fan For Life
    Years
    Hello everyone of the Pokemon world!! I'm Anthony, and I've been a huge huge fan of Pokemon since its creation. The games, trading cards, anime, you name if I've seen it, own it, live it.

I'm also known as a PokeTuber on YouTube. I play through Pokemon games with special rules known as the Nuzlocke Rules (you can search through Wiki for those rules if your not familiar with them). I would like to extend an invitation to everyone here to check out my channel. I am currently sitting at 418 subscribers and I would love to see that number grow before the end of the year. If you could, please check out my channel, check out a few of my videos. If you like them, please leave a like rating. If you like them more than just a like, don't be afraid to leave a subscription.

Since I can't post links yet, search for Primal Crew in the search bar of YouTube, and look for a Kyogre themed Pokeball and you've found me. " frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

Last edited:

Miklo

Legendary
    Years
    Hey PrimalCrew, welcome to the PC!
    Your Youtube channel sounds interesting, ill be sure to check it out, but anyways I hope you will have a great time here in the pokecommunity and that you will find your place here fast
    See you later! :D

Miklo

Hi Anthony! It's fantastic having you on PC. 8]

I'd recommend you put a link to your channel in your signature since that's one of the only accepted methods of advertising around here. Would be awesome to have your channel grow in subscribers but hopefully you'll find you enjoy the forum itself too and aren't just here to spread the word, right? What's your favorite Pokémon game right now? ^^

Back