• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, please, come on in!

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    Hello, my name is KawaiiKirlia~. I am here because I love pokemon, and it is currently in my best interest to help with the development of Pokemon ROM hacks. although I have never done any work with hacks before, I am still great for storyboards and beta testing, so if anyone needs help in those two departments, I would be glad to help. Anyway, thats all I have to say for now, so thanks for reading all the way through, if you did!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hello KawaiiKirlia~! Welcome to PC! I'm synerjee and it's a pleasure to meet you n_n

You're interested in ROM hacks, I see? There's a huge section all about ROM hacks and Game Development right here in this very forum! There you will find many enthusiastic members whom you could interact and help out with. The people here are all very friendly, so do make yourself at home! While you're at it, why not try out some of the ROM hacks made by our very own PC members? :3

Why not tell us more about yourself? What do you love about Pokemon? What's your favourite Pokemon? What made you get into the Pokemon fandom? Anything, really! We'd love to get to know you better as a member and as a friend. We're really curious people xD

Well, if you have any questions or doubts or need help finding your way around, feel free to drop a VM/PM to the lovely Moderators here. If you want to chat or make a new friend, my line is always open, so do drop by my profile to say hi! Once again, welcome to PC and enjoy your stay here! :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hello KawaiiKirlia! Welcome to PC!

If you're here for ROM hacking you're at the right place. We are very known for ROM hacks and so there's a ton of them to play. Check out Emulation & ROM Hacking cause you can learn everything you need there with both tutorials and a place for simple questions . Plus under Team Development you can find people looking for recruits for progressing hacks. I'm sure you'll find people who could use your help cause not everyone's a naturally gifted ROM hacker. I honestly don't know anything on that stuff. XD But I've always wanted to play some hacks such as Flora Sky which I downloaded sometime ago. I just need to get time to sit down and play it!

If you Pokemon's a big interest of your, you'll fit in well here. We have a lot of people who love Pokemon as much as you so you should make friends here who are big pokenerds and you can talk to them about the series. We are a nice group of people so don't be shy! I'm myself a huge Pokemon and it's been a part of my life since I was 6. So I would love to talk to you about Pokemon sometime or even just anything else! Feel free to send me a visitor's message in my profile okay? :) And if you ever need anything, just contact a staff member in the blue , orange , or red.

Have a fun time here and I will see you around hopefully!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2013
    thanks for the both of you for the helping to get me on the right path here. (forums are so confusing somtimes XD ) and, what got me into pokemon was a charmander figure given to me when i was around 3 1/2. when i got older, i decided to look on its foot, where to humble pokemon logo was bound. weeks later, i asked my mum about pokemon games knowing them from those commercials on the VHS tapes. and, on my birthday, i got a copy of pokemon blue. you would think i would choose charmander ot squirtle, but no. i chose the ever loving bulbasaur! and from then on my love ofor the seires grew as the fandom did. even through those tough times when pokemon was "lame" i stuck with it, and then came gen 3, holding one of my favourite evolution lines, the Gardevoir line! i never did beat emerald, (or any of the pokemon games for the GBA for that matter) but, alas, then came gen 4... oh sweet arceus the awesome that is Lucario! (my number 1 favourite btw) after beating Diamond with very little effort, Platinum was announced, and i just HAD to have it. [insert a story about easiest pokemon game ever here] then gen 5 came along, got black, beat black, got black 2, beat black 2. and here we are. the present me waiting ever so paitently for X&Y. (long story much)

Yeah, forums can be pretty confusing. ;o; But luckily this place isn't hard to get used to, especially if you stick around and post! The community's lovely and our members are even more amazing. Welcome to the forum!

Aw, well, Emulation is fantastic for hackers and we're very glad to have you over there. There are so many resources that you'll practically be swimming in 'em but on the occasion that you're lost and can't find what you're looking for, the simple questions thread AWsquared pointed out would be a great place to ask. ^^ I used to want to make hacks ages back but never went anywhere with that, but I later realized that I preferred playing them more than anything else. There are so many amazing games to try out here.

But you just need to beat Emerald! It was a pretty great game and one of my very favorites. Lucario was one of the best things of the fourth generation, though, and he was almost always on my team. <3 Everything in D/P/Pt was so visually-improved over R/S/E that playing was really, really fun. I actually miss those days!

Anyways, I'll try not to ramble on too much. xD Hope you have an amazing time on this amazing forum and be sure to stick around for a long while to come! If you need any help a staff member is always around to assist. I'm always here to chat if you're interested so keep that in mind, yeahh?

Back