• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I'd feel awkward posting in the forums without making a thread here, so... Hello!

What do I like most about Pokémon? Well, I'm a big fan of both the anime and games. I like other anime series too, though I'm not a big gamer outside of the Pokémon games. My favorite Pokémon is Swoobat.

If you go to Bulbagarden forums, you might know me there as Meron. So yeah, that's about it. Did I mention I'm not good at introductions? :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's never an awkward feeling when it comes to posting here. Welcome aboard!

Your introduction is good to start, though. I see you're much into the anime and the games. I'd like to introduce you to our very own Pokemon Anime section. :) You can talk about the anime, whether you follow the new episodes that come out in Japan, or you're an old fan that's been following since the Kanto seasons. :D

That's okay, I know how it feels when you're not that much of a gamer outside of Pokemon. I borrowed my sister's DS just to play my copy of Black and Soulsilver, xD.

So, I hope PC is treating ya well here. Don't be shy to send myself or Hiidoran an Private Message if you have any questions. Make sure you read the Community rules if you haven't done so, and I guess I'll see ya later on! ^_^

Back