• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah... that's pretty much what you need to do in order to post images! It's for spam prevention purposes, and doing so for new members they can give the PokeCommunity a try.

But it isn't that hard to get to the almighty 15 though! What are some of the things you are interested in? Maybe you can go ahead and join the discussions we have here about the new Pokemon B2/W2 games that will be coming out later this year! Or maybe you like to join in some casual Pokemon gaming discussions, or maybe get to know us members. There are plenty of things to do here. Another way to reach the almighty 15 is well... welcoming new members, of course! But be sure to read the NU/W rules if you'd like to welcome members. There are a few conditions for that too!

I hope you can stick around though! Sadly, your post isn't much of an introduction, but you are more than likely to try again one more time! If you have any questions or concerns, you are more than likely to contact myself or Snivy063. Ok!

brb closing dis.

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back