• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    Hello there people of the pokemon community.

I'm CrashCore, pleased to meet you all.

Well, about me? I'm a BIG Pokemon fan and I love role-playing.
    I got to know about the pokecommunity forums through my iPhone.

So yeah, I LOVE competitive battling(5th Generation) and I love Math.

You can also call me Ithon. :P ( Not my name though, I used to play WoW so, that was my character name)

Hoping to make lots of friends and have lots of fun!

Oh and I did notice this forum is quite active. I just posted this a minute ago and it has already got two views!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome! You totally fit into CBC already which is a good thing. ;) Next thing you should do imo is to head to the Pokemon Online server and hang out there with everyone else. Of course check the announcement in the forum to find out how to do that though. Aaaand, you could also join pkm's league in tournaments and events if you want lots of battles too.

Also since you like roleplaying, there's also a section at PC for that, so you should check that out too but spend all your time in competitive battling center lool. Have fun around here and if you need any help regarding the forum feel free to ask any of us with bold names. :3

Cid

Years
  • Oh and I did notice this forum is quite active. I just posted this a minute ago and it has already got two views!

This made me smile. But yes you are correct sir, this forum is probably more active than what you'd usually think. Just look at the increase in views of other fresh threads that you encounter and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Welcome aboard, Ithon! Man, technology these days sure help you bundles. Lucky you came across here with your iPhone! This place will do you good, and only you can make the experience even better. Since you already have an idea of the coolness of CBC (oh yeah, it's awesome that you like Math), I'll be on the opposing team, haha. So! It would be really awesome if you go check-out the Roleplay Corner because not only is RPing fun by itself but also because the section boasts lots of good RPs filled with various unique members to join in. That section is really active, by the way, so you'll like it there.

Don't be intimidated by the policies or overwhelmed by anything else. Forever is right, you can ask the staff, or any friendly member for that matter, if you need any assistance! I hope you make lots of close friends and fond memories as you enjoy PC!

Back