• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There

Huzz

Returning Veteran Battler
Years
  • Hi All, thought i'd introduce myself, My name is Huzz

I havnt played a pokemon game in around 4/5 years since pearl / diamond. Back then i was apart of the gamespot pokemon community which i was a member of Clan Magma, Was a gym leader in this clan and had a record of 74-2...

Im buying a new DS tomorrow along with pokemon white and ill be looking to get back into competitive matches very shortly, thought i'd answer a question though, obviously every pokemon has to have legal stats / moves but how does one get them nowadays obviously if you are a competitive battler you need around 50 lvl 100 pokemon minimum for different teams, do people use AR codes just to get these pokemon or is there other ways now? Obviously being out of the scene for 5 years i dont know, back on the gamespot community we just used AR to build our teams but if anyone who was found to have illegal moves / stats was banned from any matches.

Anyway thanks all and hope you get back to me!

Huzz

Years
  • Hey Huzz.

I am Hikari.

So, I recommend you check out the Pokemon Gaming sections, this forum is full of B2/W2 talk right now since the games' Japanese release. Are you excited?

You can also check out Competitive Battling Center where you can battle your fellow PC members and there's also the Trade Corner for all your trading needs!

Contact anyone with a bold name if you have any concerns, they are always there to help... whether it be moderators, super moderators, admins or Rukario himself!

- Hikari10

Back