• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there

Years
    Hi people new here just want ask something not played pokemon in a long time so just getting back into it What games should I buy HG or SS, Black or White and Black 2 or White 2?

Hey there Snorris, welcome to PC! I'm Cirno and it's great to meet you~

As for what game you want, it depends on you. Just have a look at the version exclusives and other game information through Serebii/Bulbagarden/another Pokemon fansite and make a decision! You'd honestly be better off checking there than here to make a decision. It's totally up to you in the end anyway, but I personally went for HeartGold, White, and then Black 2. ^^

Anyway, moving on~! It's great to see you join up and become a member. There are a lot of members here, whether they just got back into Pokemon after a very long break or have been into it since it was released, so you'll fit in well! :3 Do you mostly only play the games, or are you into other parts of Pokemon too?

Regardless though, I hope you have a lot of fun here, and I'll see you around, all right? Feel free to contact me if you ever need any help. <3

Back