• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

Hiya Talapinka, welcome to the forum! ^^ I'm Cirno and it's great to meet you!

So you're a roleplayer? The Roleplay Corner is where all the roleplays go here, and it's actually a really active section with some super dedicated roleplayers! Just make sure to read the sticky threads (threads at the top) and etc over there so you get an idea of how everything works. ^_^ What kinds of roleplays are you most into? Pokemon or off-topic, or something else in particular? I haven't roleplayed in sooo many years, but that's mostly because I tend to forget I'm part of a roleplay after some time. D:

..or did you mean fangames? If so, we have the Game Development section for all sorts of games created by members!

There's lots more to do here though so I'll be looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully you become an active member! Wish you told us a little bit more about yourself, buuut that's always up to the person. :3

Remember that you can always contact me for any help here, and see you around! Stick around, you'll definitely have fun here!

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2013
    Hello talapinka i have a some rpgs that i now:pokemon indigo,pokemon deluge,pokemon volcano.
    i hope you like them (-:

Back