• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, there!

TekuraSenmara

Gym Leader
Years
  • Hello, my friends! My name is Tekura, and I'll be serving each and every one of you today... Naw, but in all seriousness. I've gotten, lately, into a major Pokemon kick... And considering my favorite character is Cilan... Yeah! So hi there, all... And I hope to see you around!

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • well hello there tekura...I'm Chris and I'm a detective...I'm investigating every murder scene that has been occured...^^...Nice to have you here...Hope you will enjoy here in PC...maybe you can evaluate me sometimes...xD...Okay then..See ya around... if you need friends to chat..I'm in Mouri Kogoro's Office...^^

Years
  • Hello, my friends! My name is Tekura, and I'll be serving each and every one of you today... Naw, but in all seriousness. I've gotten, lately, into a major Pokemon kick... And considering my favorite character is Cilan... Yeah! So hi there, all... And I hope to see you around!

Hello Tekura, and welcome!

I have to say Cilan is one of my fave Pokemon characters too, I love his personality in the anime. And given by your Adoption Center post, I take it you're interested in ROM hacks and roleplays?

Our Emulation board, which is among PC's most popular, is well-known for its selections of hacks, tools, resources and everything you need to know in the world of hacking. Sadly, I suck at hacks but you'll find loads of people there who can help.

The Roleplay Corner is also pretty fun, I have yet to do a roleplay myself but who knows, maybe I might try it in the future. There's also other places you can look at too, so you don't get bored. I originally joined for just the Pokemon game discussions but that expanded since then.

Have fun here, and feel free to VM me or a mod if you need to talk.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back